Thursday, August 3, 2023

 My lovely and patient wife sent me a series of videos about changing language to the positive. She had sent this to me previously, but at that time I brushed it off. 

Now, I can see how incredibly powerful it is. It makes me feel great.

The gist of it is to eliminate words like "no," "can't," "don't," etc. 

"I don't want to do this" turns into "I want to do something else." 

"I want to be fit" is a far more empowering than "I don't want to get fat" and it places the emphasis on the positive. 

Forget about what you don't want; what do you want? Say that out loud. 

Honestly, it makes me feel better. That's why I'm going to stick with it. 

The person's name is Christy Whitman if you want to check it out: https://www.christywhitman.com/watch-your-words/

2023 has presented a huge opportunity to improve my life simply by changing the way I think. I am excited to see how things roll out considering the progress I've had in just a couple of months.

No comments:

Post a Comment