Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Awareness, Acceptance, Action: creating what you want

These are the thoughts that work. 

Awareness: being aware of your thoughts helps direct you. 

If you are feeling bad, you're thinking in lack. Good, you're thinking in abundance. 

Acceptance: you are in control of your thoughts. You need to take responsibility for them. Being a victim is coming from a place of lack. Being in control is coming from a place of abundance.

Action: move your thoughts. Start by being grateful. This will help you move from lack to abundance. 

In any given situation, if you are uncomfortable, feel the feeling and let it go, and then direct your mind toward abundance and being grateful. This will return you to free flow and out of lack / analytical thinking. 

You are in control of your thoughts, actions and life.  

*****************

Right now, I'm struggling with job satisfaction and fear of money. I am aware. I also accept that I created these circumstances. 

Action steps: I've found that being grateful for everything I have and realizing how far I've come helps steer me back into positive thought. 

I used to live in a halfway house. Now I have a wonderful woman, money in the bank, a house, and pets I love. 

Why do I want something different professionally? Because I want to help more people, be independent, and do something more meaningful.


No comments:

Post a Comment