Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Finding Purpose In Life

As someone who has spent countless hours, days, weeks, months, years obsessing over this topic I can tell you all that our purpose in life is to live it to the fullest. Don't spend so much time looking for a purpose; just enjoy the small things. Follow what you enjoy and what is meaningful to you but you don't need to think so deeply about it. 

If you don't overthink things you'll naturally be led to things that make you happy. Don't put your life on hold while searching. I also think many people who are very successful in life are unhappy because their lives lack balance. Balance is extremely important in life. 

My goal now is to essentially let this question go. "Why am I here?" is a dead end. "What can I do?" is a better question, or, "How can I help?" 

As placeholder, this is one person's guide to finding purpose:

Who are you?
What do you do?
Who do you do it for?
What do those people want and need?
How do they change as a result?

No comments:

Post a Comment